Provide clean naturally renewable fuel
Assured deploy pellet plants where forestry waste, wood processing waste or agriculture waste such as sawdust, saw shavings, husks, straw and stalk can be made into pellet fuel.
Did you know? – Pellet carbon footprint can be neutral, or close to it. Heating with wood pellets can emit about 10% of the carbon compared to using oil. If sourced from sustainably managed forests the overall environmental footprint is drastically reduced in comparison with fossil fuels.
Energy.gov states “… pellet stoves are the cleanest solid fuel…”. Making the switch from oil heat to a wood pellet stove or furnace could lead to a 60 to 90% reduction of carbon emissions.
We are also keen to form partnerships with forestry or wood waste suppliers to provide financing for pellet plants that meet regional or international demand. Our ability to provide funding aids pellet plant deployment and can accelerate the development process. Please contact us for further details.
- Wood pellets come from residuals and by-products from forestry
- Agriculture waste pellets avoid landfilling or off-gassing of organic waste
- Carbon neutral heating fuel
- Pelleting process by-product is valuable as a soli enhancer
- No risk of oil spills from pellet fuel when transported